Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-civ goes pop
(Sun, 16 Dec 2018 09:38:41 +0000, 09:38 AM)Odin Wrote: Fine. I'm not accusing you of anything, especially not sexual assault, which is what I meant by "accusations like these".  

When someone comes out of the woodwork to post a serious accusation on the same day they register, it just raises a flag, that's all. I'm sure you can understand how it might look to others.

Yeah, it looks like accurate information, and it also looks like Jacboi's avoiding it.
(Wed, 12 Dec 2018 22:41:26 +0000, 10:41 PM)@demon Wrote: [Edited by alexander] Good to know. Got any dirt on Aragorn! and sexual abuse you'd like to share?

I edited this since a! (who's a poster on this forum) asked me to undoxx him, which I'm happy to do. I will also ask that you don't do that again, please.

Secondly, as someone has pointed this post out to me, I want to express my immense disappointment in your politicising sexual assault in this bizarre on-line NA anarchist sectarianism that's going on lately. I thought that the post you made in Jacobi's introduction thread was reasonable and fine. But what you're doing here belittles victims of sexual assaults for reasons of personal vendetta. As always, I'm not in the habit of censorship, nor will I ever be—I'd sooner just abandon the site, but I want to express clearly how vile I found this post.
(Mon, 24 Dec 2018 15:15:19 +0000, 03:15 PM)alexander Wrote:
(Wed, 12 Dec 2018 22:41:26 +0000, 10:41 PM)@demon Wrote: [Edited by alexander] Good to know. Got any dirt on Aragorn! and sexual abuse you'd like to share?

I edited this since a! (who's a poster on this forum) asked me to undoxx him, which I'm happy to do. I will also ask that you don't do that again, please.

Secondly, as someone has pointed this post out to me, I want to express my immense disappointment in your politicising sexual assault in this bizarre on-line NA anarchist sectarianism that's going on lately. I thought that the post you made in Jacobi's introduction thread was reasonable and fine. But what you're doing here belittles victims of sexual assaults for reasons of personal vendetta. As always, I'm not in the habit of censorship, nor will I ever be—I'd sooner just abandon the site, but I want to express clearly how vile I found this post.

I'll dox whoever I want. If you want to censor your website, fine.

It's beyond sectarianism. We're finding the assaulters and making them pay.

Aragorn has been accused, I already had "dirt" on him, and I'll take anymore I can get. Fuck Aragorn, and fuck you, too, if you err on the side of abusers and rapists.
Alex you didn't seem to care much when I got doxed: https://anti-civ.net/showthread.php?tid=...83#pid1983

I'm not going to participate here any longer. You could have consulted me about this, but instead you contacted the accused abuser, and censored me. Go to hell.
And after further consideration, I fully embrace sectarianism. If you want unity among self-styled revolutionist millenarians, I want nothing to do with you. Centralization of power into scenes, cliques, and political cartels MUST be counter-weighted. The opposite of sectarianism is unity. Unifying people is one of the many bases for the foundation of states, society — civilization. Tribalism is the only viable counterweight.
1. I have previously helped you out in precisely this regard. If you had asked me, I would have done something about that post too. I only did something about yours, because a! asked me too.

2. The way you are asking on a public forum for sexual assault "data points" is using tragic incidents as instrumental to your cause of "making 'assaulters' pay". This is not okay. In fact, it is the quintessence of the technological-ontological mode of revealing that holds sway in modern civilisation.

3. If a! (or anyone else that I know) has indeed every sexually abused someone, I would certainly not take that lightly. Your post might be vile, but sexual assault is orders of magnitudes worse.

Lastly, I will add that I think it is sad that we cannot speak to each other plainly, without it ending up with "fuck you"s and "go to hell"s. I am sorry that I have misjudged the character of our relationship. I expressed disappointment because I wanted to let you know how I felt, because I care. Furthermore, your analyses of me—the ones from which you conclude you want nothing to do with me—are incorrect.

Be well.
Don't tell me what to do. I chose to be not well until I find people who aren't fucking academics and dilettantes.

Figuring out who raped who has shit all with your fancy PhD language and your technological-ontological whatever. These cowards won't come out into the light. I've even sent them my government information and current address, so we can get this off the Internet into the streets where it belongs. No dice! So surprise!

You've pushed me right into the corner. With thecollective. You're not going to like what happens from here. Delete your website and hide.
The "be well" was not an imperative, but my genuine wish.

Your corner is imaginary. I harbour you no ill will. I am sorry that I did not reach out to you in private before making my post—that was a misjudgement on my part.

As for deleting the website, that was in the cards anyway. As you can tell, my input here has been dwindling. So you might get your wish on that end yet.
Quote:When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes,
I all alone beweep my outcast state,
And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries,
And look upon myself, and curse my fate,
Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,
Featur'd like him, like him with friends possess'd,
Desiring this man's art and that man's scope,
With what I most enjoy contented least;
Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising
(Sat, 15 Dec 2018 04:42:15 +0000, 04:42 AM)Odin Wrote:
(Wed, 12 Dec 2018 19:15:04 +0000, 07:15 PM)BeerNRage Wrote: John Jacobi sexually assaulted a friend of mine.  They are scum.

You signed up just to post that accusation?

Maybe it was just Hayduke/Abzug style ?
Maybe it's an attempted CIA,FBI frame ?
Maybe Jacobi is employed by the CIA ?
Maybe BnR is ?
Maybe Jacobi is the real deal.
Hoot's gonna make a new post pertaining to the above...
(if I can figure out how,haha)