Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here doing permaculture/homesteading
Anyone on here with some kind of land project?

Myself, I have a small farm in inland Portugal, trying to gradually move away from civilization. Right now I am alone and looking for people to join me here on the land or in the immediate surroundings. 
Trying to grow some food and do some forest gardening, I have no experience and don’t know what I am doing half the time. But it’s not going too bad. The land is really cheap around here so I can live on saved money for several years probably, as I decrease my use of money.
(Wed, 27 Jun 2018 20:58:26 +0000, 08:58 PM)wil Wrote: Anyone on here with some kind of land project?

Myself, I have a small farm in inland Portugal, trying to gradually move away from civilization. Right now I am alone and looking for people to join me here on the land or in the immediate surroundings. 
Trying to grow some food and do some forest gardening, I have no experience and don’t know what I am doing half the time. But it’s not going too bad. The land is really cheap around here so I can live on saved money for several years probably, as I decrease my use of money.

I'm something of a landless peasant in northern europe. I grow both commercially and for my self. Just a plain old horticulturist trying to get by - that is a pragmatist with less of an aversion to row crops than some. I'm happy to share the little I know, so let me know if there is anything I can do to help!