Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backwoods: A Journal of Anarchy and Wortcunning
Hey Bellamy, this project sounds marvellous. I tried to order from LBC but it didn't work because I live in Portugal. Do you know how much it would cost to send me a copy?
It can be up to $35 depending on weight with USPS.
I sent Bellamy an email from the forum here, yet no response.
Does anyone knows where to get this ?
I just got a copy today and almost read all of it. It’s the best piece of text I’ve read in a long time, plus it looks really good. Just fantastic!
(Sat, 12 May 2018 15:42:40 +0000, 03:42 PM)|0|__|0| Wrote: I sent Bellamy an email from the forum here, yet no response.

Just wanted to note that Bellamy has replied to |0|__|0|, and sent out copies to several posters on this forum.

Just so no one thinks Bellamy's not responding or is otherwise flaky. :)
(Mon, 11 Jun 2018 12:42:47 +0000, 12:42 PM)alexander Wrote:
(Sat, 12 May 2018 15:42:40 +0000, 03:42 PM)|0|__|0| Wrote: I sent Bellamy an email from the forum here, yet no response.

Just wanted to note that Bellamy has replied to |0|__|0|, and sent out copies to several posters on this forum.

Just so no one thinks Bellamy's not responding or is otherwise flaky. :)

Yes i can confirm this, sorry guys didn't want to induce any misunderstanding around here, i should have written here but i forgot.
To redeem myself I'll write here has soon as i get my copies.
Thank you for clarifying this Alexander.
Weirdly enough after my post yesterday, everything arrived today.
I have only had time to read the back cover and the introduction and already interests me greatly, at least it talks about the stuff that im more interested this days, like anti-civ and ecology, im sure it will be a good read.