Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
greetings city smashers!
Tongue 
hello, i learned about this forum through anarchistnews.org, still love the idea of anti-civ even if it's a ridiculous departure from the norm and very much of a departure from my lived experience.

If i in any way tantalize your spidy-senses, primmy sexual urges, or tribal chest-beating, then please fallow my twitter feed @Rev_Nudist.
Hallo & welcome! I think most of us live rather contradictory lives in the sense that we have lots of critique of the system we find ourselves trapped in. But I hope the Skills & Rewilding forum will see some love from anyone living the dream, or at least attempting to live it.
(Sun, 22 Apr 2018 20:55:43 +0000, 08:55 PM)alexander Wrote: Hallo & welcome! I think most of us live rather contradictory lives in the sense that we have lots of critique of the system we find ourselves trapped in. But I hope the Skills & Rewilding forum will see some love from anyone living the dream, or at least attempting to live it.

yeah, the skills/rewilding forum caught my attention the most, the philosophical/political discussions CAN be fun, even though with an anti-civ position those topics are more of a subject of critique and de-construction.
(Sun, 22 Apr 2018 17:47:20 +0000, 05:47 PM)Ape_Feces Wrote: hello, i learned about this forum through anarchistnews.org, still love the idea of anti-civ even if it's a ridiculous departure from the norm and very much of a departure from my lived experience.

If i in any way tantalize your spidy-senses, primmy sexual urges, or tribal chest-beating, then please fallow my twitter feed @Rev_Nudist.

Yes Indeed Ape_Feces, thank you for posting the links.