Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norteñito
Hey folks, 
I’ve been art of the far-left/anarchist milieu for about 5 or 6 years now, finding the most affinity with the post-left, insurrectionary anarchists, and Situationist International. 
I’m a chicano from North Texas (Fluent in Spanish and still have close ties to family in Mexico), currently living in the Pacific Northwest. Other interests include computer hardware/software, films, film photography, anime, and internet boards. 
I’m also on twitter as @komradekiryu, feel free to contact me there. 
Hallo & welcome, Norteñito! I haven't watched anime in quite a while. What's your avatar from? I followed you on Twitter. Hopefully, you'll find anti-civ.org interesting!
Hello! Do you write your own stories for your films? Allot of people from the Pacific Northwest here!
(Sat, 08 Apr 2017 23:51:28 +0000, 11:51 PM)alexander Wrote: I haven't watched anime in quite a while. What's your avatar from?
I'm not actually sure if it's from an anime, it's just a reaction image that I saw on Lainchan and found amusing. I'll probably change the avatar eventually, I just wanted to have something that wasn't the default avatar.  
(Sat, 08 Apr 2017 23:54:01 +0000, 11:54 PM)Mouse Wrote: Hello! Do you write your own stories for your films? Allot of people from the Pacific Northwest here!
I've been slowly working on an adaption of "The Customs of Moles and Gallants" by Bruno Filippi, but due to school and stress I've had to put it on the back burner. Hopefully I'll be able to write original works after school ends in about a month.
Yeah, I've noticed that as well. Must be due to the wilderness and the reputation of anarchist activity here. That's what partly influenced my move, the main influence being the college I chose to attend.