Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anticiv methodology
I've written at length about my idea of disintegration into consentient communities. 

I see this as the only sensible methodology proposed for advancing individual lives towards real liberation in a future primitive. 

Others have spoken and written in vague terms about revolutions and collapses, but these seem more like ways of avoiding the question of advancing another agenda, to me. 

What ideas do y'all have about ways in which people can move closer to more autonomous lives in greater harmony with their environments?
At this point, I'm just as skeptical of "-ologies" as I am of "-isms." To me, "methodology" is just ideologized praxis, which is why I have no interest in creating one. As soon as you try to transform praxis into something that's "systematic" in nature, you automatically fall back into a prefabricated ideological program. I agree wholeheartedly with Nietzsche when he said that "I mistrust all systematizers and avoid them. The will to a system is a lack of integrity." The need to address these sorts of dilemmas is exactly why I posted that other thread about the limitations of "anti-ideological" thinking:

http://anti-civ.plaimi.net/showthread.php?tid=149&pid=628#pid628
(Mon, 02 Oct 2017 04:46:47 +0000, 04:46 AM)loneraven Wrote: I've written at length about my idea of disintegration into consentient communities. 

I see this as the only sensible methodology proposed for advancing individual lives towards real liberation in a future primitive.

This sounds very interesting. Do you have a link to some writing?