Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey y'all
Name's Cereo. Post-left, post-civ anarchist would describe my views well. I've got a knack for learning an a good memory. I am constantly disgusted by civilization on both a visceral and intellectual level, and have a bad tendency to let this affect my day-to-day mental wellbeing. I am also looking into alternate modes of spiritual/metaphysical thought, and I'd love to share some ideas.

cheers
9chSigWy?
Hallo Cereo! Glad you could join us., and I hope you'll find it interesting, and that we'll find you interesting. :)
Howdy! If civ affects your mental wellbeing daily, you might try exile (if that's within your means at all). It's done wonders for me. I'm a recovering megalopolite who's so rooted in the woods after a year, an afternoon shopping in a city gives me fits. Literally. I have to cool out in a state park after every shopping run since even the woods I inhabit are former logging land with less diversity.
Exile is hypothetically just within my means, but I don't think it's wise to consider atm. Focusing on saving money and doing research for now. If the Universal Spirit wills it, I'll be in a yurt in Central Asia within 5 years :-)
9chSigWy?