Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I built my first outdoor shelter.
I apologize ahead of time for the somewhat poor pictures I'm terrible at taking photos and I don't have a steady hand to save my life.  Anyway, this is my first ever shelter, I built today in the woods behind my parents house.  It took three tries after the first two attempts hilariously collapsed in on themselves gravity is a bitch.  But begrudgingly I kept going and just about an hour ago finished it.  It ain't much but you could live in it.  The roof is just leaves gathered from around just to keep the rain and snow out and the base is just a a basic 45 degree shaped structure.  I'm gonna add walls to it at some point, but I didn't have the time today and the night was closing in on me.  All I used for tools was a tree saw, a hatchet, and my trusty hunting knife which I broke the handle off and had to fix half way through of course.

https://imgur.com/a/WBkwO

Messages In This Thread
I built my first outdoor shelter. - by Lateralus - Tue, 28 Nov 2017 22:25:20 +0000, 10:25 PM
RE: I built my first outdoor shelter. - by Lateralus - Thu, 07 Dec 2017 22:27:51 +0000, 10:27 PM
RE: I built my first outdoor shelter. - by alexander - Thu, 07 Dec 2017 23:22:06 +0000, 11:22 PM